KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Kevin Our WFT 8030GB2 has a row of 10 lights, From the left: TubI,

Customer Question

Kevin Our WFT 8030GB2 has a row of 10 lights, From the left:
TubI, TubII, Tub with waves, Tub empty, Spiral, 3 drops, 2 drops, 1 drop, Smiley Face, Port Hole Door. Hope this helps
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

can you please explain the problem in detail

JACUSTOMER-sz6wzmb0- : I thought I had. Machine is switched on, loaded, programme B40 selected and Express Start pressed.
KevinWhiteJA :

ok

JACUSTOMER-sz6wzmb0- : Machine fills, stops and displays error code lights I have described. Jeff
KevinWhiteJA :

Alright Jeff...just got your problem...you opened a new chat so was unable to understand...have you also checked the belt and the drum bearing ?

JACUSTOMER-sz6wzmb0- :

Kevin - I removed motor to check brushes which have plenty of use left - belt and bearings OK. Pump rotates and empties machine, then machine stops and I get the lamp error I've described. Going for a pint - I'll chat later.

KevinWhiteJA :

Have you checked the connections between the motor and the control....also check if the control is fine