Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Iwme126 washing machine. . Wont finish cycle, makes whirring

Customer Question

Iwme126 washing machine. . Won't finish cycle, makes whirring noice..can't open door to get wet washing out..technician not coming for a week! Any ideas how t open door?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Welcome and thanks for trusting Just Answer / Pearl with your questions.
Please have patience as these are technical issues and the more information you can supply us the quicker we can solve your issue:-)
Hi, here is a method that may help you open the unit.
Find a piece of strong twine and run it around the washer door between the door and the face of the washer then pull it tight and the door should pop open. Here is a link to a video on how to do this as well. It is a long link but you need to copy and paste the entire link into your browsers address bar and press enter.
Please let me know if this helps I will stick with you because your model may need a different procedure But Since this may take some time, if you will rate me in a positive fashion before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael
Here is the link you need to try: https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Ah.jWZEJ4k0K8MvLX1wC68WbvZx4?p=Indesit+iwme126+wahser+how+to+open+the+door%3F&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-324