Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

hi i have westinghouse fridge freezer RTD16VWCWO. i need to

Customer Question

hi i have westinghouse fridge freezer RTD16VWCWO. i need to order defrost heater. what size and watts do i need? small/medium/large?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning, with this you really need the exact replacement part and specs.
Here is where you can get that defrost heater:
http://appliancespares.com.au/westinghouse/

Also here is their phone # for your convenience:03 9548-0033 or 03 9530-9400.
I will help you with the replacement if you need or if you run into any issues:-)
But Since this may take some time, if you will rate me in a positive fashion before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I need to know what size, watts etc. I have all this numbers but they have not been helpful. Can you help any further? Or is this it? As it is no new info other than what is on the web?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi if you supply the model # they should easily be able to tell you the exact replacement part that goes in there.
If they dont or cant please let me know and I will find you a better source for this, but they are usually very good at this, unless you got an inexperienced tech on the phone lol.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this does not help. what you are telling me is what i can do myself anyway. I needed to get model number or size asap....i can search the web without asking you. I feel i do not have to pay as this service has not answered my question at all.

thank you

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I need the model # if you want me to to be able to tell you what you need. If I have that, I can tell your the part#, location, Price, and help with the installation.
he model # should be inside the fridge on the left or right side wall.
Please let me know if you find that:-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi gave you the model number with my 1st question. I want to end this now, hopefully I do not have to pay as this has been a useless exercise. Sorry.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I have provided you with sources and have another one they told me they do have the part you need and they aren't too far from you.
I am located in the US.
Please call for the defrost heater:UK Whitegoods Limited
spares@ukwhitegoods.co.uk
0845 172 8002 (Direct: 01563 557156.
Please let me know how you make out?

What else can I do for you today?
Tech Michael