Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

hi my bosch classics dishwasher , under 2 years old, just stops

Customer Question

hi my bosch classics dishwasher , under 2 years old, just stops after about ten mins. If I open the door, close and press start it will start up again ....but only for another ten mins! any ideas as to what I can do???

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi May I have the full model #?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where can i find that info?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Lucy,
unfortunately this is a main controller issue.
The part is easy to replace with just a few basic hand tools but it is a bit pricey depending on your location.
I will help you replace that part if you want?(no additional cost to you:-))
It takes less than an hour to replace and no soldering involved, just plugs that only fit one way and in one place so you cant do this wiring.
I will stick with yo until this is fixed but Since this may take some time, if you will rate me in a positive fashion before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Thank you Lucy, I hope this helps.
Tech Michael

You can get a new circuit board from :0844 9777 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.