KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Bosch MMB 2000GB/04 FD8505Dear TechnicianThe above

Customer Question

Bosch MMB 2000GB/04 FD8505 Dear Technician The above is taken from the base of our food mixer where the jug had not been separated from the black base for far too long. ON attempting this, a shard of glass came off the bottom of the jug so liquid now leaks. A replacement jug is not available from any of the on line Bosch Appliance people. There must be another jug which fits the base, so help would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation - and we'll separate and wash regularly in future! Alan XXXXX

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Do you need the Jug or Jug coupling or the base support ?

JACUSTOMER-us3apasb- :

Just the jug please. Incidentally, the screen keeps requesting more money from me! Alan XXXXXX

KevinWhiteJA :

You can buy the part here or from here

KevinWhiteJA :

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...Excellent feedback is appreciated...Thanks

41661.4493834722