canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Hi, I have an integrated Neff washer-dryer V5340X2GB/06. Washing

Customer Question

Hi, I have an integrated Neff washer-dryer V5340X2GB/06. Washing functions are all fine but drying not working and clothes coming out damp and cold so assume heating of the air has stopped. Is this something that the consumer can attempt to fix or is this an engineer's job?

Any advice most appreciated.

Thanks, Jeremy
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If your drain hose is clear, then you could have something stuck in the sump hose. Remove the back-cover & take off the large black sump hose underneath the drum that runs from drum to pump. Be sure of course you unplug it. If that is clear turn the impeller wheel on the pump. If there is no resistance at all then the pump is likely gone bad. More than likely though you are dealing with a blockage in the hose.

JACUSTOMER-msqpjqtc- :

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply, however a couple of points:

JACUSTOMER-msqpjqtc- :

ee

JACUSTOMER-msqpjqtc- :

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply, however a couple of points: 1) The website told me that there were 3 engineers on-line at the moment that I needed advice and said something like " Your appointment is confirmed... type your problem..." As i didn't get a response, I booked an engineer to visit as I only had time yesterday evening to try to fix the problem myself. 2) I said in my original message that all washing functions are fine, so that includes the filling and pumping-out of water. There is certainly no blockage in the hose... Anyway as I said I only tried this site for an immediate answer and I was mislead...

canuck the pro : I'm very sorry for not getting your information in time unfortunately I was not online when you had posted the question I will notify the moderators that you would like a refund .