Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi I have a matsui hob XXXXXXXXXX and have lost the little

Customer Question

Hi I have a matsui hob XXXXXXXXXX and have lost the little cap from the front burner how do I replace it as I do not know what size it is?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hia,
You will need the actual model number of the machine.
This is normally letters and numbers.
It will be on a label on the underside of the hob or on the user manual.

Can you check and let me know the model number?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I dont know where to look but on the little booklet is this number00607764001180360025 on a little sticker if that is any good

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
That's likely to be a number for the booklet, not for the hob.

Sorry, without a model number there's no way to know which hob you have, let alone which part you need.

If there's an oven below the hob, this could be taken out so you can see the label on the underside of the hob.
If it's a drawer, take the drawer out and you should be able to see the label.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi the hob is above the dishwasher and cutlery draw so I cannot lift anything or pull anything out it is all integral dont you have a picture or something like in the brochure, there is a picture of all 4 caps and I need the small one

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Sorry, which hob picture would I look at?
There's dozens of different gas hobs and it goes into hundreds of models if you go back over the last decade.

I'll opt out of the question as it's not possible to give an accurate answer with the information provided.
Sorry, there's just not enough to work with.

Good luck with it.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam