KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have this Neff cooker extractor hanging in the centre of

Customer Question

I have this Neff cooker extractor hanging in the centre of my kitchen, with 5 control buttons the part number is XXXXX 721-153.1o, where can I order this part? My Email address is,[email protected]

Thanks...
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it and please tell me its complete model number

JACUSTOMER-a934i285- : It is aprox 17 years old, model D-FX31-4
JACUSTOMER-a934i285- : I could send you a picture of the label that is inside the unit? If so give me an Email address where to send it to.
KevinWhiteJA :

That is fine...thanks

KevinWhiteJA :

which part you need for this model#

JACUSTOMER-a934i285- : i need the circuit board which has 5 small push buttons and a digital number read, all in a line.
JACUSTOMER-a934i285- : the part number on that circuit board is Seuffer 721-153.1o, where can I order this part? My Email addres is, [email protected]
KevinWhiteJA :

Unfortunately this unit is too old and honestly you will not be able to get similar part anywhere as the manufacturer is not even making this anymore

KevinWhiteJA :

However, you can still check here as they might have this part available

JACUSTOMER-a934i285- : I'll try and thank you.
KevinWhiteJA :

You can also check the part here they might have it available

KevinWhiteJA :

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

JACUSTOMER-a934i285- : No thanks you and will get back to you when neccasary
KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Have a Good Evening

KevinWhiteJA :

One more thing....please check this Video ....if you are lucky enough and get the part then this video will give you an idea on how to replace it

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't forget to leave a Excellent or Good feedback till the time you are completely satisfied...this is the only way I can get paid for the assistance that I have provided today...Thanks