Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The water flow sensor on a Roca baxi Gavina 20 GTI Confort

Customer Question

The water flow sensor on a Roca baxi Gavina 20 GTI Confort sp Oil burner boiler has split. Where do I find a new one if there is no id on the sensor
Expert:  hvacguy17 replied 3 years ago.
Please view this site. Does this flow switch match the one you are needing? Please let me know...Thanks
http://www.expertbynet.fr/en/manufacturer?id_manufacturer=56&p=3
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Expert,

Nothing on the pages match what has broken on the boiler

I photographed the switch prior to it disolving. The image is blurred but I think the letters IMTT ALCO are on it. everything else is blurred as the text is so small. Does this help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Expert Guy,

Not sure whether you got my previous message but no the flow switch on the site is not the same as mine. The lettering on the switch was almost destroyed but possibly IMTT ALCO and CE marked

Any help? did you get the image I sent you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry Mr Expert but three hours and no response what's going on. Not happy with this and will be requesting a refund

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam