KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Hi...i have a zanussi electrolux hydrosystem 1200. When i put

Customer Question

Hi...i have a zanussi electrolux hydrosystem 1200. When i put it on any wash cycle, it starts normally....water goes into the machine then the drum starts to turn. When the second lot of water goes into the machine the start/pause button flashes and the machine stops and goes back to the origanal settin time
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

and how old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-6tzjo6cs- : Hi...model is zwd1252w...product no is XXXXXXXXX and is approx 6yrs old
KevinWhiteJA :

OK, unplug the unit and then plug it back after 2-3 minutes, turn it back on...after this close the door and Press and hold the start/pause and skip/reset buttons together. Does it show an error code? If yes let me know the error

KevinWhiteJA :

Please let me know how it goes

JACUSTOMER-6tzjo6cs- : Hi...i have submitted model number but keeps asking to put it in again...do you need this again
KevinWhiteJA :

No, have you received my response ?

JACUSTOMER-6tzjo6cs- : I have....just going to try now
KevinWhiteJA :

OK thanks

JACUSTOMER-6tzjo6cs- : Hi...it shows e36
KevinWhiteJA :

OK, error E36 indicates that Sensing circuit of anti-boiling pressure switch is faulty

KevinWhiteJA :

what you will have to do is pull the washer out and then lay it on it side...try to gain access to the drain pump assembly and clean everything in there...make sure there is no water in there and it is all dried up...this will solve the problem

KevinWhiteJA :

let me know how it goes

JACUSTOMER-6tzjo6cs- : Thanks kevin....i have contacted my brother who is coming tmrw as im unable to do it...i will contact you with our findings tmrw...thanks for your help
KevinWhiteJA :

Sure....If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

JACUSTOMER-6tzjo6cs- : Hi....we have drained the big black pipe as instructe....with regards to the pump....does this need to be removed before we try to again start up the machine again or should this now be ok....also i have had 2 payments of 22 taken from my account instead of one....can you please refund one payment back to my account...thank you
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, if everything is cleaned then there is no need to remove something else...just make sure you have cleaned and drained the pump assembly completely...regarding two payments you will have to contact customer service...unfortunately, I cannot do that...let me know if you need more help....If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks