Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Have put new belt round drum on TC7114W TUMBLE DRYER but have

Customer Question

Have put new belt round drum on TC7114W TUMBLE DRYER but have no idea where the tension spring fits as had fallen off before opening the machine. Please help with diagram and instructions :)??
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thanks for using Just Answer. 1] Loop the belt around the drum. 2] slide the belt down the drum directly over the motor pulley 3] loop the belt around the motor pulley 4] pull the tensioner pulley hard to the end of its travel against its spring 5] wrap the belt around the tensioner pulley 6] release the tensioner so the spring pulls it against the belt 7] rotate the drum by hand to ensure the belt is aligned and does not pull offf the pulleys 8] reassemble case 9] dry clothes ... its easier than it looks seeing a broken belt in the bottom of the case

Gary :

I hope this helps. If you click on the picture, it should get bigger. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Gary