Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

The seems to be now power going to the oven, this display is

Customer Question

The seems to be now power going to the oven, this display is not illuminated. The hob which uses the same cct breaker work fins. The oven was not in use when this happened. Model is AKZM 756
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer. Per your question I need some more information. 1] when you say the display was not working, do you mean "nothing' comes on at all? Does your oven plug into an outlet or is it direct wired? If you can answer these two questions, it would help me narrow down what you are facing. Thanks Gary

JACUSTOMER-spdofec4- :

Correct, nothing comes on at all. The LED display is not on. The oven is direct wired. The hob is separate but uses the same direct wiring as the oven. There is a switch on the wall the controls power to both. My feeling is that there may be an internal fuse which has blown

JACUSTOMER-spdofec4- :

I have just been advised that Gary is not available to chat, this is despite him asking for more information 15 minutes ago. How could this possible be good service?

Gary :

I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you soon enough in your views. You mentioned nothing that this was time sensitive. The level of detail you set for this problem that I saw was medium. You must understand that we work with several clients and like you they have problems. Everyone who works here prides themselves in giving you and others the correct answers. In some cases it takes time to pin point the problem. Your situation is no different. For the money you pay for us to help, I'm guessing you would like to know what the problem is for sure so you can fix it ... it is not my policy to just dream up an answer to give you and then move on to the next person. However, since you had already gave me a bad service rating before I had a chance to work with you I'm going to opt out and let someone else step in. This will be a warning to the next person who helps you so they know up front you are waiting for an immediate answer. A mediator might step in and address this problem as well. I wish you the best. Gary

JACUSTOMER-spdofec4- :

Gary, as I had entered a chat with you I thought that you would continue until the chat had finished. I then got a message to say you were off line and no longer available to chat. This is the first time I have used this service

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Before I start, I'll warn you, I'm not at my computer 24/7 and I do work as well as do this, so there may well be delays in me answering.

Can you post the 12 digit number from the label in the door recess of the machine, that begins 85?

You'll need to prefix it with A to prevent it being crossed out when posted.

eg. A854515115001