Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just bought one of your ovens model BT621VDST and with

I have just bought one of your ovens model BT621VDST and with the aid of the user manual am working out its various features. How can I preset when the oven is to turn on, a feature we've always had with previous ovens and one my wife and I use a lot. It does not seem to be explained in the manual.

Thank you . Jim Fetherston
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jim,
Just to let you know, we are a different service provider that where you bought the oven, but I will try to help you as best I can.
May I have the make? There are a few out there with the same model#.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying. Don't bother to follow this up further. It's a Samsung oven and it was via their website that I contacted you, trying to work out how to use their equipment I had just bought at Currys, as their user manual was far from clear.

I assumed you were part of Samsung and I was not happy to find that I was expected to pay £22 just to find out how their equipment worked. Getting no immediate reply from you, I chased Curry's who eventually put me through to the Samsung free helpline and they gave me the answer. I'm certainly not happy with the service I received, but appreciate I can't blame you. However I feel I should not have to pay the £22.

Regards. Jim Fetherston

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jim, I am a subcontractor Technician for Just answer and Pearl.
But I wanted to help and was ready to give your there info so it would be free;-)
But I am glad you got your oven working.
I will be here if you need me.
Have a great day and please rate kindly.
Thank you Jim.
Tech Michael