Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

a piece left over when i have been putting the cleanview powerbrush

Customer Question

a piece left over when i have been putting the cleanview powerbrush together that looks like a dish where DOESit go
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi, May I have the full model #?
Also how old this is(sounds new lol).
And when did you purchase this?
I will help you.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

bissell cleanview powerbrush
34 c9 44l6 series 220_240v bought a week ago new.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thank you for that, please explain the size and shape of that part so I can help .
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is about 4 ins atback straight across 2ins depth which is cup shape flares out to finish with a rolled over edge measuring about 6ins.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Maureen,
Thank you, a lot of the times they accidentally add an additional part that is not for the unit you purchased. I see this often.
Below is a page that has all the information about your unit and all the parts that are supposed to be included.
Please copy and paste the entire link into your web browsers address bar and simply press enter. It should take you there and its free;-)
I will stick with you until this is sorted out But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Thank you Maureen.
Tech Michael Here is the link:
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/537717/Bissell-Cleanview-34c9-Series.html?page=7#manual