Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Is there an alarm on Vaillant boiler?

Customer Question

Is there an alarm on Vaillant boiler?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
How old is your boiler ans also may I have the model#?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Boiler is two years old. Vaillant Ecotec plus 618

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Hilary,
This is why the alarm is going off. So yes you are right.
You can try draining the water and turning off the main for 5 full minutes to the boiler.
If this resets the alarm great!
But if not please let me know because I will have further information for you. I will stick with you until this is working as it should But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Thank you Hilary.
Tech Michael

Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I turned appliance off overnight. Drained radiator this am and turned heater back on. pressure back to normal but alarm still going off

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Hilary for trying that.
The problem is a stuck sensor is all but unfortunately this will need to be repaired by a boiler technician as its a bit difficult to replace due to the seals. They need to be set by a repair tech because without the proper knowledge in this field they usually leak and that only adds to the trouble.
Do you have a reliable tech in your area?
If not please let me know where you live, state town and I will see if I have a good one in that area to service this for you.
I wish this was one of those times where I could tell you this was something you could repair easily, but thats really the direction I would go.But if you feel up to the repair and have the tools, I will help you all the way with this.
Please let me know what you would like to do.
Thank you Hilary.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please could you let me know of a technician who could fix this problem today

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please could you let me know of a technician who could fix this problem today I live in NW 6 London

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Hilary may I have your region, state town etc?
Thank you I will see who is available for you.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

London NW6 3AJ

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Hilary, Please try these guys , let me know how it goes or if you need additional assistance.
CONTACT :
Telephone: 020 8451 9424
Email: [email protected]
Tech Michael