Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi there. I have a ZWF16070W1, and the drain motor is stuck

Customer Question

Hi there.

I have a ZWF16070W1, and the drain motor is stuck on. I found a similar issue which said the solution was to reset the board, but the instructions were for a different model. Any idea how I do this on this model, please.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
I wish there a reset for this on your model but this one indicates a failed part on the main control board.
The only way to fix this is to replace that board.
Its easy to do and only requires a few tools to complete and can be done in less than an hour.
Here is the site you need,http://www.zanussi.de/
Please let me know if you require a different site in the UK.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, but you can save a lot by doing this one yourself with my help. But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael