Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Hi, how do i change the price on a maytag coin opp washing

Customer Question

Hi, how do i change the price on a maytag coin opp washing machine. serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNNo. also would it be the same for the double stack maytag dryers? model num mhg15pdaew
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do you need anymore info

could you try for a couple of more days

then if no answer i will have refund thanks

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for replying.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.
Adam
Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using Just Answer. In order to help you out I need the MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER of both units. Also, if you can the name of the coin operated system and model as well. Reason I ask is that sometimes the coin operated system can be a after market. Thanks Gary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have serial numbers they are both maytag front loading washer and maytag stacked dryer they is no name on coin slot

Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your responce. I understand they are both maytag machines. However everymachine has a model number and serial number. In this computer tech. world everything is lotted by numbers. Both model and serial. You car for example has a vin number on it. By running this number it will tell me when it was made, where and all of it's options it has. Model numbers are the same way and the serial numbers is the personal id number for your machine. I cannot cross parts or help you if I do not have these two numbers. They are located on the same stamp plate/sticker on your machine.

Thank you for your time

Gary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

DRYERS

MLG15PDAEW

UPPER MUG5PDAEW

LOWERMHG15PDAEW

SERIAL UPPER 10440092WM

,, LOWER10440605WM

WASHERS MODEL NO(P)MAH14PDAEW

SERIAL(S)42393485WU

STYLE(Y)Y7909212

MAYTAG EXTRA LARGE COMMERCIAL WASHERS

COIN SLOTS JLA

CANNOT FIND ANY MORE INFO

THANKS

Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the information. I need a little time to look these up and I will get back to you.

Gary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello

i will just have refund thanks

Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.

I just wanted to inform you that when I returned with your information as promised your aloted time has expired. When this happens it is to my understanding that this question is closed and the question becomes mute. I have the information you wanted, but I see you asked for a refund. I'm sorry if there was confusion it wasn't my intention by anymeans.

I wish you the best

Gary