When you say you replaced the fuse was it the one in the plug top or a fuse on a wall switch?
Usually on chimney hoods the plug is in the chimney section at the top.
Remove the chimney section at the top and hopefully you will see look the mains lead in there with the plug top on it. Check the fuse in there and see what you find.
To remove the chimney you normally look at the very top in the back corner to the wall and theres a screw either side.
Remove these and this will allow you to take the chimney section down and fingers crossed reveal the plug top.
Let me know what you find.
Ok if theres power to the circuit board but not going out to the motor or lights then its going to be a faulty board.
I don't have any service info on this so I will opt out and if another expert can help they will jump in.
Good luck with it.