canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Bosch dishwasher just keeps filling and draining,"check water"

Customer Question

Bosch dishwasher just keeps filling and draining,"check water" light keeps coming on
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. On the bottom of your dishwasher where the lower arm is attached is a round plastic dish and inside the dish are 4 screens. Clean these screens of debris and also be sure the drain is clear of debris. Be sure to rinse dishes thoroughly as new age dishwashers get clogged with food debris quite easily and have screens that will need to be cleared on a regular basis.

JACUSTOMER-yycss1gd- : Not the problem
canuck the pro :

So you have confirmed that what I suggested is not the problem? Could you please provide further information how you have confirmed that this is not the problem?