Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The washing machine broke so I called a specialist I took it

The washing machine broke so I called a specialist I took it the details from the internet from Lancashire.pl he arrived checked and found sculptures programmer broke down when it comes to just about spinning and repair will cost just 30 pound agreed to fix it. The specialist tried to fix it but completely broke it and it will now not even turn on. I cannot call the specialist because he changed the phone number. What can I do can I legally apply for any claim by a court of law?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Im so sorry to hear that sometimes there are bad people out there.
Please tell me where you live, region state etc, I will help you get in tough with the proper authorities;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can i take it to court of law?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kate, yes you can!
But I need to know your region, state etc so I can tell you where to fight this.
It should be easy enough.
I m here when you need me.
Tech Michael