Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

can I get a user manual for my microwave oven because I have

Customer Question

can I get a user manual for my microwave oven because I have never used all the functions ? model no.---mc940 product(NNN) NNN-NNNNgrill 1000 serial no.. 03600229 convection 1500 microwave 1200 Thank you
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning,
there are a few places to get that manual.
the first pace I would check is espares.
0844 9777 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.

Please let me know if they have that for you, or if you need additional sources. I have more but they are the best usually.
I will stick with you until you do have the manual for your microwave oven But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

espares could not help me Michael because the product number I gave him which is on the oven on a metal label has only 7 digits and he wanted 9.. I gave him all the info that I gave you. Over to you, Michael thank you , Anne XXXXXX

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Anne,
see if you can send me the full model# XXXXX even I thought it was missing some characters lol;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the info on the back of the appliance -was correct, Michael that I gave you model no. mc940 product no (NNN) NNN-NNNN grill 1000 micro 1200 serial 03600229

hopefully, you will be able to help now.

A.O

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Anne please try this site and , let me know if this helps or not, I have more;-) please call: 0151(NNN) NNN-NNNN(Mon - Sat 9am - 5pm).
http://www.tricitybendixspares.co.uk/
Thank you Anne for your patience this may take a bit but we will get it for you;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My problem is that espares could not help because they said that they needed more information----- but the only. information there is is what is on the appliance. itself which is why I need the manual. the outgoing tenant who used the appliance and loved it has left without leaving the manual which probably is now lost. I need the manual therefore I need your help.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I see that the full model # isn't listed in your email, but I am working on this for you but also please call: telephone 0203 402 9400.
Please let me know if they can help, I will search other info in my data base:-)
thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael