Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have 3 dimplex storage heaters in my new flat. They are 150mm

I have 3 dimplex storage heaters in my new flat. They are 150mm deep, are grey/beige in colour with a dark brown grill across the top.The 2 controls are boost control and input control. They all seem to work OK. They are about 15 years old. Would you advise me to have them serviced and cleaned out? Also would you recommend painting them with a suitable trade paint like Rustins white satin enamel radiator paint or similar?

XXXXX XXXXX ([email protected])
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning.
This is something that some hardware stores do here in the US.
But the best way to have these cleaned is by a local handyman or even a heating and air specialist.
If you let me know where abouts you live region,state, town etc, I can locate a good shop for you.
Dimplex storage heaters are reliable and can last for many years with the proper care:-)
I will stick with you until you have this all done But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike, my address is:-

XXXXX/p>

St Martins Way

Battle

East Sussex

UK

TN33 0TZ

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi please try these guys. they are very good and should do this for you
Telephone 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNNCentral Heating Repairs Battle.
I will stick with you.
but if you rate before closing this page, I can set up free follow ups for you;-)
Tech Michael