Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Neff CoffeeMachine C766... will only dispense half measures,

My Neff CoffeeMachine C766... will only dispense half measures, so I have to ask it for two of everything in order to get a full cup. It is four years old and very well loved !
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
When did this first start to occur?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

about 3 months ago

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Bernadette,
Please unplug the unit for 1 full hour and then try it again. This is a test to see if the Microprocessor just got hung up as they can do this.
Please let me know if this fixed the issue or not.
If it does fix this please rate kindly, if not don't rate yet but simply reply to me for further information;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry Michael when I switched it on again, the first time no liquid came out at all, the coffee grinder worked ok but no water, I then programmed it for another cup, and it did work but only produced enough water for half of the cup.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Have you descaled the unit lately?
That is the likely problem.
Hard water scale will build up in the water tube and cause this.
Please let me know if you need directions for doing this descaling operation?
I will stick with you until this is working again But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael