Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Microwave Combi Oven H7860N1GB01 needs a power module for the

Customer Question

Microwave Combi Oven H7860N1GB01 needs a power module for the microwave/timer,
possibly 095642. Any suggestions, seems a pity to dump such an excellent piece of kit!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
The first place I would try is espares, they are usually the most reliable but I do have other suppliers for this part if they no longer carry it, also their prices are better than Neff;-)
I will help you with this replacement if you need also its easy to do with some warnings though.
Since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael Here is the info you need, please let me know if they have it for a good price;-)
0844 9777 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have searched the web tonight unsuccessfully, assume that you are advising me to call espares tomorrow.

If they have the part, then your service has been very good but if they do not, then it counts as a fail I guess!

In the meantime I assume this remains open and my payment will be held?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan, lol!
I will still continue with you even after you rate, rating only locks us in and cost you nothing more but it lets me schedule free follow ups so your question wont end suddenly.
And yes I would like you to call them;-)
Have a great evening Alan.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Right, I'll leave it now till tomorrow morning

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good have a nice evening.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Right, have spoken with espares; helpful girl but no part available so back to 'have you any other advice?'

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan,
Please try part master: 0844 800 3456
Let me know if they still have one available.
You could also have that board repaired as well, but if you need that we will work that way as well;-)
Have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not available there.

next suggestion?

(I'll be out for a couple of hours)

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan,
If they have a board in the US would you be ok with that?
Thanks Alan.
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

certainly I'd go for that assuming the volts etc are not an issue

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan, thy do sell tose boards here as there is a factory that makes Neff parts, i will see if they have a spare board still, but it wouldn't be until Monday before I have that information for you.
Please rate kindly so I can set up the follow ups for you, I do believe from what I see here that they will have one, the only drawback is shipping cost to the UK.
But it shouldn't be too much.
Have a great weekend!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The advice on the site is to 'rate to finish your enquiry' so whilst we seem to have a possible and good outcome, and being a cautious retired bloke, I'll only be happy (and rate very positively) when the part is en route!

be in touch next week,

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan, thats a little out of date. Thats all I can tell you but it cost you nothing to rate, but you never lose your ability to talk to us at any time even months from now at no additional cost.
Thats the best I can say.
Hope that helps, have a great weekend, we have thunderstorms lol;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So next week has started, are there any possibilities that the part can be obtained from the US?

thanks

Regarding "Please if you are going to rate me less than Good service please hold off ", the rating will be 'great' with the part but lower if no part, so I'm holding off

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, please call this # for Part Select:Telephone 1-888-895-1535
They do say on site that they have the board, but who knows lol. Lets keep our fingers crossed as sometimes these parts can become obsolete, I hope not in this case.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

spoke to part select.............no joy.........

?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hey Alan, I understand this part is already out of circulation and it may truly be a lost cause. But I have one more place for you to try of that dont have it unfortunately it really would be a lost cause and I feel for you because it was an awesome model.
Please call:Cashwell Appliance, 1-800-277-1220
Store Hours 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
Let me know what they say about this.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no go here either

I'd be happy to cannibalise an old one if available, I hate not getting it!

Heading for a 'fail'

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alan, I have looked everywhere cant even find an old one. I think the only option is to have that old board fixed if possible. Many local electronic techs will do that for you.
I wish I had more sources for you on this but its a bit old and no longer supported as silly as that is.
Tech Mike