I have searched the web tonight unsuccessfully, assume that you are advising me to call espares tomorrow.
If they have the part, then your service has been very good but if they do not, then it counts as a fail I guess!
In the meantime I assume this remains open and my payment will be held?
Right, I'll leave it now till tomorrow morning
Right, have spoken with espares; helpful girl but no part available so back to 'have you any other advice?'
not available there.
(I'll be out for a couple of hours)
certainly I'd go for that assuming the volts etc are not an issue
The advice on the site is to 'rate to finish your enquiry' so whilst we seem to have a possible and good outcome, and being a cautious retired bloke, I'll only be happy (and rate very positively) when the part is en route!
be in touch next week,
So next week has started, are there any possibilities that the part can be obtained from the US?
Regarding "Please if you are going to rate me less than Good service please hold off ", the rating will be 'great' with the part but lower if no part, so I'm holding off
spoke to part select.............no joy.........
no go here either
I'd be happy to cannibalise an old one if available, I hate not getting it!
Heading for a 'fail'