canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

The problem I have is that the water in the fridge from the

Customer Question

The problem I have is that the water in the fridge from the defrost is not leaving the fridge but instead is forming into a big block of ice and building up at the back of the fridge on the left hand side. The fridge Model No is DF 62/26, ADF 62/26

Thanks for your help
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. The fridge will have to be defrosted and the drain cleared. There is so little condensation the drain will drip into a small tray at the bottom of the fridge and will evaporate from there. If you remove the lower back panel you will see a small tray where the condensate drains to. You may be able to clear the drain from there but the ice will still have to be removed also.

Customer:

I am not in a position to rate yet as I'm still on my laptop. I haven't carried out his advice yet.

You can still ask questions if something comes up. I will always respond. Mike