KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have an AEG Lavat front loading washing machine. Whatever

I have an AEG Lavat front loading washing machine. Whatever programme I use it one it stops at 55 mins. 48 mins and sometimes later. If I press the start/door button it will start again but washing cycles take so much longer. Also the drum is beginning to smell. I have taken out the filter and it was clean. The machine is about 5 years old.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

the problem seems to be with the drain pump assembly...you will have to pull the unit out and then take the hoses off the drain pump assembly...after this make sure everything is clean inside and there is nothing stuck...

KevinWhiteJA :

please let me know how it goes

Customer:

Thank you for your advice. Have done as you said and the problems seems to have been solved.