Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

hi my treadmill Power Trek TX2000, the machine just stopped

Customer Question

hi my treadmill Power Trek TX2000, the machine just stopped and flash up e30.
great if you could tell me what this means.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Please unplug the treadmill for 30 minutes then plug it back in and let me know if you still have the error?
Also were there any kind of a burning smell or noise before this error?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi turn it off , same thing when turn back on but no burning smell.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
this is a bad main control board that will need to be changed, its easy to do with a few basic hand tools I will assist you with that as well;-)
The best place for that part is: this site, they only work through E-mail but are fast and very reliable, also have a great prices;-)
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Tech Michael