Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Can I get to the belt on my AEG ergorapido

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
May I have the full model # XXXXX the appliance?
Also how old the unit is?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have already found how to remove sole plate, there were screws under the wheels. I expected the belt to be off or broken but unfortunately the small motor is not running so don't think it's worth proceeding with. Brian

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Brian if the motor is bad, as it sounds, you could replace that if you wanted?Its easy to do and I can provide you where to get that. Please let me know.
Otherwise please rate kindly and I will close this for you it costs you nothing further to do that;-)
Have a great day and I will be here if you need me.
Tech Mike