Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have a double oven and seperate hob how do i connect these

Customer Question

i have a double oven and seperate hob how do i connect these to the cooker point they are both electric
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi are these units both next to each other?
How far apart are they?
Also may I have the model #'s
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yeah the hob is a ceramic halogen and its built into the bench...the model number is XXXXX zuq875x
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Alyssa,
Basically you would need a junction box where the one is already hooked up. there sould be plenty of power at that connection and you can simply wire right into the existing connection but with a proper junction box. I can help further if you need, but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
Thank you Alyssa.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank u for ur time, its just the cable has been moved from the origanl spot ahh im stuck ha
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Yeah thats what needs to be done is all;-)
Your very welcome! Have a great day!
Tech Michael