Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi Rob I have a Samsung fridge freezer model NOS/10:520143CTB00004 SR-S29FTA 770LITE

Hi Rob

I have a Samsung fridge freezer model NOS/10:520143CTB00004
SR-S29FTA
770LITER 27.2CU.FT
917MM 36 INCH
929MM 36 INCH
1783MM 70.2 INCH
14K 310 LBS
AC120V/60HZ
2.17A
HFC-134A200G (7.1OZ
183 W

The Dispenser Rotary device the saloies motor not working

I have check everything including the compressors and the motherboard don't always reset when power is last can you send me a new one and the cost

My mobile no XXXXXXXXXXX

Will
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Hi Will
Sorry, as you will see all your private information has been removed from your post, for your own security.

Can you just confirm that you just want to know the price of this board, or are you wanting someone to come and fix the fridge for you?

Rob

PS, if the latter, please let me have your UK Postcode

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob

I would like the price for the motherboard, and I would also like to purchase this item as soon as possible for installation

I am not waiting on anyone to fix the fridge I am an engineer.

Will

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Will

Im having a problem with this one its coming up as a US appliance but you are in the UK, does that seem right to you?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

Thanks,

we buy the appliance in Jamaica and it's still in Jamaica I tried the US with on any luck they side go to UK so I did, I live in the UK.I really need to obtain this item my mother is suffering I need your help.

regards

Will

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Will
I think this is going to be bad news, sorry

Not only was the machine never imported into the UK, it looks like this is quite old as a lot of the parts from the US are obsolete.
Have you actually seen the board? Do you know the numbers on the board, also te age of the fridge?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

I am disappointed with your reply, as a Samsung Expert you should be able to obtain worldwide information from the Manufactures Samsung. I am willing to pay whatever the cost for a M/board. On the unit the manufacture have identify the following :-

Model = SR-S29FTA

POWER = 120V/60Hz

COMPRESSOR = SK128C-L2W

BOM NAME S27CHESWCN/SJA

SERIAL NO 520143CTB00004 T

This was issue by the manufactures so if any parts was required this was the information you would need to obtain it. I believe the unit was not manufacture in UK/US or Canada. please find me a M/board

Best Regards

Will

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

I understand your frustration.
Unfortunately, coverage of these things is NOT worldwide. Its country wide, due to various restrictions such as useage, voltage, frequency etc.
I am trying to find this information for you, but its not easy!

Can you also answer my previous question to try and help me,

how old is this Jamaican appliance ?

Have you seen the board? Does it look like this?

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

To answer your previous question the appliance is a proximate 8-10 years old but in excellent condition.

in view of the motherboard it look like the existing one but I can't be sure,

we must remember that the unit is in two half standing upright, one half fridge on the right and freezer on the lift with dispenser in the front. good hunting

Best Regards

Will

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Will

OK
From the details you have supplied
It seems like this was never available in the UK or the US, so spaers are not available in either country.
It seems to have ben sold mainly in Poland and France!
Most suppliers in both countries are showing the part as obsolete.
I may have tracked the part down to a supplier in France though

Ill let you know, if you are happy to source it from there

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

You maid my mother very happy that you may have track the item down in France.

I will wait for your next move in sourcing the item please, I would also be great full if you could get some cost

Will

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Will
OK,
The part is available from a couple of places, but I think this is going to be the easiest one for you to get it from.

Please click here ,just click on the word in blue. This will take you to the page where you can order it from. The cost of the part is €134. 48

If you need more help, please just ask me.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Will
Im not sure if there is a problem with the site, or if you got my last reply with the link to answer your question.
It should now be above.

Please dont frget to rate me using the smiley faces as this is the only way I get credit for spending my time helping you with this, and tracking down this part as you requested

Rob
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Will
Im not sure if you are getting my messages.

Ive posted the link to the part you wanted, but Im not sure if you have seen it.
I know how important the part is to your Mother, you told me.

Can you please let me know if you got the link?

Can you also please rate my response, as this is the deal, you get your answer then rate me, otherwise its not fair

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

The ordering process is in French can I have it in English so I can order it in English please, or can you order it for me?

and don't worrier your rating will be Excellent.

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Will

Im sorry, I dont speak French.
As I explained, the part is only available from France, so the order will be in french. You can use an online translater if you dont speak French
I cant order it for you either, as I dont have access to your credit card details etc.

Amazon is a world wide Company. If you dont know any one who speaks French, I am sure Amazon will assist you in ordering this part

Rob