Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

model XXXXXXXXX

model XXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
The model # XXXXX in as X's Please re send me the full model # XXXXX with the problem you are having so I can help you;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
NNN-NN-NNNNhe oven is not working
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Norma thank you, XXXXX XXXXX also need the make, and clear description of exactly what's wrong or not working, any clock, error messages etc?
Tech Michael;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Stoves oven green glass door when I turn the oven on it does not work

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi is yours the gas or electric version.
Also how old is the oven?
When did this problem occur, any error messages?
thank you, XXXXX XXXXX specific, the more you can tell me the faster I can help you with this problem. I am sorry for all the questions but we need to now these things.
thank you so much for your patience!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Stoves 900 EF double oven and Grill and it is electric can it be repaired if not can it replaced it is was fitted in 1998

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi does it work on broil, this matter so I can let you know for sure if it is worth the repair or if you are really better off just buying new.
I want to give you the best possible advice.
Thank you that was the last question;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your help I will get in touch with Stoves directly

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Norma, it may just be a bad element, as they do fail, any appliance tech could fix this for you or even I could help there too.
Please rate kindly, it cost you nothing more to do that and i will be here for you at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Norma;-)
Tech Michael