canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

What can I do to check a undercounter beco freezer it does

Customer Question

What can I do to check a undercounter beco freezer it does not freeze
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.Is there any water dripping under it? Do you see any ice forming on the back? Are the coils dusty and is the freezer fan restricted by being too close to the wall or something else? If you have ice forming on the back then unplug the freezer and let the ice melt or melt it with a hair dryer. Clean any dust around the motor or coils.

canuck the pro :

If there is any water under the freezer then remove the lower panel on the back. There is a small pan that condensate drains into. It is a very small amount that drips into it, so little that it evaporates so if you have water under the freezer it will be a very small amount. Clear the condensate drain of any debris that is restricting the condensate from draining into the pan.

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?