Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

creda europ so77ee.... both fans running(wont stop when turned

Customer Question

creda europ so77ee.... both fans running(wont stop when turned off) oven not heating up,and only one didgit on didigital display visible (otherwise not working) all happened just as I turned it on and there was a "click" sound. pulled out oven took off panells and no singn of any loose conneçtions or scorched wiring???
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just answer .. Can you tell me if this oven has a pilot lite for the burners or if it has a electric igniter?

JACUSTOMER-ugf0v1ob- : It's a creda Europa so77ee electric oven there's no pilot light.
Gary :

Well, sorry I missed you ... ovens like furnaces have built in safety items. Your problems sounds like you have an ignite-er problem. The built in safety allows the fans to come on to disperse any gar that may be building up. Also, these units have a safety switch on the door, so when you open the door the burners will cut off. These switches do wear out/go bad and it may not be making the connection needed to run the burners. The click sound you heard could be a breaker/safety breaker.

Gary :

You can also try and reset the system ... turn off the main switch and wait for a couple of minutes then turn it back on. Sometimes these ovens needs to be reset for some reason. A factory cork as it were. I would like to help you out some more, to narrow down the problem. Some answered questions would help. Try what I suggested and a meter would be a good tool to use. If I'm still here when you come back and have questions, please ask. Otherwise another expert will come in to help you out. I wish you the best. Gary