Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi my beko washing machine has stopped working

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me the model number and exactly what happens please?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wmb61631 when set to wash the machine looks normal with time showing on clock when press start it gurgles a little then stops nothing else happens after about 10mins it gurgles again and flashes at 'off'
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Donna
OK
is there any error signs in the display, or just the time?
Can you tell me how old this is and lastly, can you retry a new cycle and tell me if you can open the door, or if its actually locked?

This could be an inlet valve problem. Do you have and know how to use a multimeter?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No error code, when it flashes to end door can be opened don't have or know about multimeter. The machine was just purchased at Christmas and had been working fine until few nights ago when this happened
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Donna
I didnt think it could be too old because of the model number.

There are a couple of things this could be. Both would require replacement parts. I sdont think its something you have done!

Therfore I would strongly suggest that you dont start trying to dismantle it to repair it. This would invalidate the warranty.

As the machine is less than 12 months old, you should contact the service number in the booklet for repairs. They will do the work under warranty

Sorry it wasnt something you could fix easily yourself, but you are covered under the warranty

If you need ore help, please just ask
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I check for error code?
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Donna

If one is not displayed, it will not be stored.

If the machine recognised an issue, it would display it rather than just go to the end.

Rob

PS, please dont forget to rate as this is how I get credit for helping you with this. If you need the Beko number, please let me know