canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Hi -have a samsung speed cook oven FQ115T - have just installed

Hi -have a samsung speed cook oven FQ115T - have just installed it and switched on. It is showing code E21 and I cant get it to do anything!! Any ideas?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. E21 is the temperature sensor is sensing more that 250 degrees so there may be a fault. If you unplug it for about 15 minutes that should clear the issue. Let me know if that helps.

Customer:

Ok will try this - it is brand new - never been used

canuck the pro :

How new?

Customer:

Got it out the box tonight, put it onto the holding shelf - plugged in and switched on - this code came up immediately

Customer:

Only bought it this month - have been re-doing kitchen

canuck the pro :

Crazy. That is very odd. I think I would just return it at this point. Troublesome but even if unplugging it fixes the issue it still means that every time you look at it you're going to be wondering if it will do it again. If they have another then take it out of the box at the store and plug it in to test it.

Customer:

Yes - we think it may be faulty - will do that - better safe than sorry!! Thank you for your help

canuck the pro :

You are very welcome!