Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

gs 215 /error 16/15

Customer Question

gs 215 /error 16/15
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using Just Answer.
Error code 15 relates to the following: The float switch/level sensor in the rinse boiler has not activated. This could be a faulty solenoid not letting the water in(assuming the isolating valve is turned on), or a faulty float switch/level sensor. This would result in water overflowing through the rinse arms and the overflow in the rear of the wash tank.

Pertaining to error code 16, you would first need to clear the error code 15. It is common in these machines to kick up more than one code if a part has failed. My guess is that when you clear code 15, - code 16 will not show. I wish you the best.

Gary