emianplumbing
emianplumbing, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a General plumber working with building projects and small appliances on a daily basis
63187465

Delonghi air purifier I just bought an air purifier, my

Customer Question

Delonghi air purifier

I just bought an air purifier, my house is close to a main street, I turned it on and it stayed red for 2 minutes, green for 2 minutes and then went to blue and stayed there.

I moved it to three locations and have the same results.

I am hopeful that my air is good quality but am wondering...why the machine works similarly whatever the location in my home.

Am I operating it correctly?
Expert:  emianplumbing replied 3 years ago.

emianplumbing :

Hi yes its seems like you are working it correctly. If you leave it on it constantly it will monitor air quality and keep it free of contamination. Best regards. Brian