Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
More bubbles appear as is it used. I cannot see any metal work. I haven't tried lifting the bubbles.
how could I have damaged the liner?
I don't really understand. I have used a microwave for many years without any problems. I only bought the Sharp because my previous microwave had been in storage for over 12 months and it was old. I don't really know where to go to from here. Thank you for your advice.
Thank you. All things considered I will buy a new microwave.