Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Neff built in microwave which is about 5 or6 years

I have a Neff built in microwave which is about 5 or6 years old.
The turntable stopped turning some time ago but continued working reasonably well.
Now the internal light won't go off.
I've tried sourcing a new microwave on this site but can't decide which one will replace the size of the one I have.
The E no is H5642NOGB/04 and the FD no is 8706.
Please advise. My e-mail address [email protected]
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi good morning, is the turntable the only issue?
Thank you tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not wanting a repair, all I want is the code number for a new microwave the same size as the one I have so that it will slot into the built in housing.
I did wonder why I was being asked for payment details.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ron,
Le t me see what I can find for you. As for the payment, don't click recurring charges.
This one wont cost you anything further.
I will find the info you need but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Ron.
Tech Michael