Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

my cooker - double oven - the large fan oven lights up but

Customer Question

my cooker - double oven - the large fan oven lights up but does not heat up so can't cook - what should I do please
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-fs7rzbv3- :

I don't think this answer is worth £22 and PLEASE I want a refund as I fail to see how this man can help me 'on line' and in any even 'he' is always 'off line' as you can see. I am determined to have a refund to my Paypal account.

KevinWhiteJA :

I am online at the moment :)

KevinWhiteJA :

I have not even answered anything

KevinWhiteJA :

just want to know the model number so that I can help you

JACUSTOMER-fs7rzbv3- :

well, what is your answer?

JACUSTOMER-fs7rzbv3- :

From where are you making this comment please as it is early morning here

JACUSTOMER-fs7rzbv3- :

I bought this cooker about 7 - 10 years ago it was new and I paid £500 for it - I will refer to the shop from where I bought it as it is local to where I live.

JACUSTOMER-fs7rzbv3- :

I see you have opted out so I still want a refund it is impossible on line to advise me - my husband has now joined in this 'discussion' and insists I call a halt and apply for a refund - thank you - it may be that this sort of on line help is not suitable to me so again PLEASE WILL YOU REFUND MY £22!!!!!

Please let me know the model number so that I can help you....Thanks
What is the Model number ?? The problem is oven temperature sensor or the thermostat that is bad and will need replacement but I need the model number so that I can provide you a more precise answer
I have not opted out and I am still available for any help however, if you want a refund please contact Customer Service..
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

Thank you, XXXXX Support Team.