Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hope somebody can help. I have a condenser dryer Wts84509gb

Hope somebody can help. I have a condenser dryer Wts84509gb and pretty sure the door switch is not working or engaging. How do I access this switch to test/replace it? Any help much appreciated
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
When you close the door, will it lock?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Michael - the door did lock (and didn't start). Now it doesn't lock
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Tim for that,
What you will need is whole electric lock assembly, don't worry its easy to replace with only a few basic hand tools.
I will assist you with that.
Also here is a good place to get that part, when you have that I will help you replace it, this is easiest done by removing the top and front of the dryer. But it can be done with only the top removed.
I will stick with until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Tim.
Tech Michael Here is the link you need:http://www.boschspares.com/
Please visit that site and then call them to get the best results.