Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an integrated Bosch dishwasher which was installed in

Customer Question

I have an integrated Bosch dishwasher which was installed in 2000. There is nothing wrong with the matchine, however, during the past couple of months I have noticed that at the end of a washing cycle the machine bleeps. It then bleeps every ten minutes until the machine is turned off. This has never happened before during 14 years. It is particularly irritating at night if we put the machine on before we go to bed. Any reason why this is happening now?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
May I have the full model #?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't find the model number but it is an integrated model bought in 2000

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi please open the door and look all around the edges of the door and frame it should be in there somewhere lol.
Please let me know if you find it?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't find it. There doesn't seem to be one.

Marian

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Marian,
Thats actually not a problem for now but it is in there. Usually on Bosch it will be once you open the door, either on the inside lip anywhere either the sides or on the face of the unit but you have to stoop down to inspect for that.
But what you need to try first for me is this.
Please turn the unit off at the mains. And then wait 15 full minutes, then turn it back on, and run your sink water until it gets very hot.
then run the unit empty and please let me know is that solves the issue , if so please rate kindly, if not please hold off and simply reply to me for further information.Thank you Marian.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you mean mains water supply or mains electricity supply?

It sounds like a very strange solution.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Marian, I am talking about the power mains;-)
But just the one for the dishwasher.
Thank you Please rate kindly so we can continue, no additional cost to you.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You will have to wait now until I run the machine. I will come back to you.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Marian,
if that is the case and it may take some time if you rate at this point as ok service at least, we don't run the risk of the question closing or timing out. As for your dishwasher, we will have that fixed as the issue is likely a reset or hot water issue;-)
Thank you Marian and please rate kindly.
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is still bleeping

Marian

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX make sure the water was coming out of the faucet real hot before you tan it, I just need to be sure. Also do you get any flashing lights on the display?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no display - it has an integrated door. When I opened the machine after the wash just the end light and the setting light were on - not flashing. The water was extremely hot.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
There are a few things to check, first the front kick plate needs to be removed and with a good flashlight check to see if there is leak down there on the floor.
Please let me know.
Than you for your patience as there is a few things that need checking.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My husband has come in and has found the model no. It is SGV4313GB/13

FD 7910 870332

There is no leak.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for that,
There really is nothing wrong with your dishwasher, somehow you enabled the alarm that reminds you to open the door ant that the cycle is finished.
If you have the manual it should tell you about how to disable for your exact model, but if your display has it try this:Go to the front of the dishwasher and locate the code display.

2
Press and release the "Program" button. The display will show a "0," "1," or "2."

3
Press the "0" button to disable the alarm.

If you still need more assistance please let me know I will look for more solutions depending on your model.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We do not have a code. Your explanation seems plausible but I would like to know how to switch it off.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi thank you for that, there were few different styles that year with very close model #s, unfortunately I wont have that for you until Monday as the place I use here in the US for that is closed until then, But I will contact you then. Have a great weekend. But do you have the user manual?Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you, you too.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

don't know what that means

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi its just a smiley face;-)
Do you have the owners manual?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, there is nothing in it about a warning bleep.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi,,
It is still likely the timer, but as i was saying I will see what they say on Monday;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Monday has come and gone. Do you have any more information?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Good morning, because there were so many of these, you will need to call the # below. They will be able to explain how to turn that beep off.
I wish I could do more but please let me know how it goes.
Tech Michael
Bosch
0844 892 8979(UK)
(01) 4502655 (ROI