Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

how to reverse doors on the frost free fridge

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me the model number and Ill check if this is possible

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A class BEKO Frost Free CA 5411FFS

the following is all I found on rear of fridge

MTH 115 MT H304-00

LRA:8.1 R600a s

(NNN) NNN-NNNNVL16

09:58

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bill
The model number is CA 5411FFS

Is this about 6 years old?

If you ook inside, maybe behind the salad bins, there should be a plate with the serial number. Can you let me have that number please, as there was a recall on these, unless you have had a visit before?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob Number is XXXXX /p>

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

Sorry Bill
As yu will see the number is XXXXX out.

Can you repost it putting the letter A directly in front of the number, this will then look like

A123456

IS it about 6 years old?
Did anyone look at this already? There was quite a big thing in the papers a year or so ago?

It is possible to change the door hang. I cn send you the directions if yu would like to do this?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob as requested Number A0610279506

yes the fridge is about 6 years old but have never had any problems with it I would like to change the doors as being disabled I have had to relocate and I will be unable to use the fridge unless I reverse the doors so could you please send me directions

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bill

OK. For the recall, you should contact Beko on 0800(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Tell them the model number and the serail number and that this is about "The timer reacall". They will advise you on this.

For the door hang, please go here, just click on the word in blue.
Then go to page 5 which is actually pages 7 and 8 of the document.
You will see there the directions for changing the door hang

If you need more help, please just ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bill
Not sure if you got my last message with the link in it

You should now see it above.

If you need more help, please just ask, otherwise, please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for helping you today

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob have followed your instructions but unable to open manual thought advice would be more instructive than just getting a manual which I could have got on line

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
.Hi Bill
The reason I sent you link was because it gives diagrams as well as instructions
So, whilst I could have typed it all out for you (although it is quyite complex), I think the pictures would help you get this job done

Apologies that the link did not work, not sure why that is, so I have uploaded the entire thing again. Again its on page 5

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference.

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.