Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, I have a Bosch dishwasher, SGS4012GB/13 and recently had

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Bosch dishwasher, SGS4012GB/13 and recently had new worktops fitted. The fitters noticed the hose was perished on the end under the sink and advised us to replace the hose in case it is perished the other end too and could pose the risk of a bad leak and so flood the kitchen. My husband just pulled out the dishwasher assuming there would be screws allowing easy access to the hose end but there are none. Please could you send us a diagrammatic drawing of how to get access or simple instructions as to how to change the hose. Or if you consider this to be too difficult for us please advise. We are very sensible and have disconnected the water and turned the electricity off. Many Thanks and look forward to getting an answer. Machine is a bit smelly as I haven't liked to use it and I can't tolerate it any longer. Kind Regards. Karen
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Karen,
There are things you can do about the smell and I can help there too. As for the hose, which hose are you referring to?The water supply line, or the drain hose?
thanks Karen.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have decided not to use this service, I thought it was a free 7 day trial, but I have been charged £22 and am worried that a £32 per month fee each month has been set up on my paypal. I have just contacted Paypal and asked them to cancel it all. Sorry to have troubled you.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Karen, I will let them know you don't want the monthly recurring charge, sometimes its difficult to see that I guess?
No trouble, will still help if you need me?
Please rate kindly and have a great weekend, also I would really have a plumber fix that for you to safe, as the mess would be really bad.
Tech Michael