KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

classixx 7 tumble dryer switch on light is flashing does a

classixx 7 tumble dryer switch on light is flashing does a continuous beep and will not turn on
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

and how old is it ?

Customer:

WTE84105GB I is approx 2 years old

KevinWhiteJA :

OK

KevinWhiteJA :

can you take the back off the unit

KevinWhiteJA :

there is a reset..just try to press it to see if this resets the unit

Customer:

Yes

KevinWhiteJA :

let me know how it goes

Customer:

we have taken the back off but cannot see a reset button

KevinWhiteJA :

the reset it located inside the back

KevinWhiteJA :

are you able to find it ?

Customer:

cannot see a reset button

Customer:

cannot see a reset buttton

KevinWhiteJA :

OK

KevinWhiteJA :

there are two thermostat located inside the back of the unit

KevinWhiteJA :

can you tell me which light is flashing ?

KevinWhiteJA :

and have you cleaned the filter

Customer:

the light that flashes is the on button at the front of the machine and yes i have cleaned the filter, when we took the cover off the back of the machine it is all in an enclosed unit

KevinWhiteJA :

OK, unplug the unit and then plug it back after 3 minutes....simultaneously press and hold the START button for 20 seconds

Customer:

not that did not get it started

KevinWhiteJA :

and the light is still flashing

Customer:

yes

KevinWhiteJA :

Ok then it can be due to blockage in the pump chamber...can you please unplug the unit and then take off the top and side panel off...then follow the hose to the pump, take the hoses out and clean the pump completely...if you want you can take the pump off as well to clean it completely,...please ensure that everything is clean and then get back to me let me know how it goes

Customer:

cand find the pump checked the tubes nothing is blocked

Customer:

not going to bother with trying to fix it as nothing is working

KevinWhiteJA :

well if you have checked both of them and it is not yet working...then check the main control board

KevinWhiteJA :

usually these parts are covered under 3 year of warranty

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

KevinWhiteJA :

Thank You for rating it as poor service ...I have told you many things which I believe were not tried...if you have tried them and still the problem is there then it is the control board or the power cord to the control board that is causing this problem...once again thanks a lot for rating it as Poor Service..even though I helped you and still helping you

Customer:

ok i will re-rate

KevinWhiteJA :

No problem....let me know if you still need any assistance with the dryer

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Worked on appliances for more than 15 years