Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Dishwasher starts normal, drains then fills the bottom well

Dishwasher starts normal, drains then fills the bottom well with water but then the wash cycle doesn't start. The timer/control knob still turns normally all the way to the end of the program.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi does the control knob stop or get stuck? Or does it continue to run but no washing, please be clear for me on this.
thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Control knob continue's normal. It doesn't get stuck.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Tim,
The problem is a failed main motor.(not the pump).
Please let me know if you need a source for that, I will help you replace that if you want ?
Since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Tim.
Tech Michael