Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi - I have a ZRB23200XA which is fridge freezer. However the

Customer Question

Hi - I have a ZRB23200XA which is fridge freezer. However the fridge section of it does not appear to be keeping anything fresh. Milk goes off after a day for example. The freezer section is working fine. There is a panel in the fridge that goes from min to normal to max that was at normal that I've turned to max

Do you know if this will help?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
How old is the fridge?
Also is there any heavy frost on the inside rear wall of the freezer?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Michael,

I bought the fridge in July so it is 8 months old.

There is heavy frost on the top compartment of the freezer. If you were to pull the compartment out you are gripping a section that is frosted.

There is not heavy frost on the rear wall though.

Thanks,

Donal
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Don, there is unfortunately a defrost problem with that one. But you are still fully covered. I would call the place of purchase, they will either fix this or replace it free of charge for you.
There are a few components involved and any one of them could be the problem.
Since it is so new, I wouldn't work on it let them fix it, but if this were me, I would want a complete replacement;-)
Its up to you really.
I will stick with you until this resolved but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you for your patience Don.

Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok. Thanks. Will contact them tomorrow
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Your welcome Don, i will stick with you , if there is anything else I can do for you please just ask me.
Have a great day Don and thank you for the rating!
Tech Michael