Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Its a 4017 perkins its overheating it seems to lose all its

Customer Question

It's a 4017 perkins it's overheating it seems to lose all its violent through. The overflow outlet in the little tank at the top just like as if u were filling a rad in a car after about 20 mins of running it starts to over heat. Anyone got any ideas . Thanks.
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer. Is this a coffee machine or a cappachino maker?

Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

I see you have entered and exit the chat line so I'm guessing you can't see my question. Can you tell me what kind of appliance this is?