Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We are an amateur Rugby Club looking at the possibility of

We are an amateur Rugby Club looking at the possibility of replacing the gas Combination Boiler in our Clubrooms which consist of a Function Hall Capacity 110 - 5 rads.) small Lounge (Cap. 30 - 1 rad.) a corridor and two toilets (4 rads.). Hotwater supply to 2 x kitchen sinks, 1 x bar sink, 5 x WHB's a dishwasher and a glass-washer. Could you recommend a Bosch model to cope.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Bosch is an excellent company and they make an awesome product.
Did you want to stay with gas as I suspect?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Gordon,
They recently came out with a few new models, price vs BTU lol.
My suggestion would be to call the # XXXXX for the best option in this case, I want you to be sure you get the best fit for this, because too small it would run tool much, too big and it it wouldn't run enough to be efficient believe it or not. I have done service and installations for over 30 years lol.'
Where in the UK are you located, town and state?
Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Peebles, Peeblesshire

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Gordon,
Thanks for your patience.
Here is one that I know is very good and carries excellent brands also they do quality work and all is guaranteed;-)
I will stick with you until you have one you like and want to go with, I can answer more on this for you as well But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX
Please call :http://www.boilerdiscount.co.uk/
Phone #: 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Monday - Sat 8am - 8pm