Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Bissell Proheat Pro-tech 7920-E carpet cleaner and

I have a Bissell Proheat Pro-tech 7920-E carpet cleaner and I have recently bought a new brush and a brush belt and the brush is working fine but the problem I have is it will not send water and cleaning solution to clean the carpet. I had a leak in the bathroom and it sucked up the water but it will not send water and cleaning solution to the brush that cleans the carpet.
Please can you advise me what to do to solve this problem?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello Rich,
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
With these this is clog in the line somewhere, usually it near the valve or below that.
The best way to handle this is to put only plain hot water into the tank and let it sit for a few hours, every once in a while run the unit an repeatedly press the trigger.
If this doesn't clear the clog in about a day please let me know as there is more we can do but usually this will take care of the problem.
I will stick with you until we have the water flowing well again but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Rich.
Tech Michael